Matcha cookies are your next favorite dessert. Check out this recipe low in sugar and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Makes 12 cookies
1/2 cup ghee
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup monk fruit
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup GF flour of choice
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp culinary grade matcha
1/2 cup chopped macadamias
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium size bowl mix the ghee with both types of sugar until fluffy and pale.
3. Add the egg and mix. Add the vanilla extract and mix again.
4. Incorporate the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and matcha.
5. Add the macadamias and white chocolate chips. Mix.
6. Form your cookies with a cookie scoop and place them in the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 min.
8. Drizzle matcha spread on top of your cookies and enjoy!