- Sarai’s Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup 0% nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.
- Place ball on a sheet of parchment paper. Roll out to desired size (approximately 10-inches diameter). Place on a baking sheet or pizza pan/stone. Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until crust is browned and cooked through
- Add a layer Sarai’s Hazelnut Butter
- Add sliced strawberries. Enjoy!